Top 5 Wednesdays is a weekly group over here on goodreads created by Lainey @ gingerreadslainey but is now hosted by Sam @ Thoughts on Tomes. This week’s topic is favourite non-written books (AKA, audiobooks, graphic novels, comics etc.).
1. Nimona – I was so immersed in this graphic novel and I still think about it all the time. It’s funny and the characters are so lovable! I just wish it was longer 😞
2. Through the Woods – Another excellent graphic novel made up of short, spooky stories. The artwork is absolutely gorgeous and the stories are enjoyably creepy – definitely a recommendation for Halloween!
3. Patsy Walker, A.K.A. Hellcat! – Such a fun comic book series! It’s a really easy series to read, Patsy is great and it also features she-hulk.
4. Alias – After watching Jessica Jones on Netflix in two days, I needed to read the comics to fuel my obsession and I really enjoyed them! The only sad thing is it the last issue was in 2004.
5. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Audiobook) – Stephen Fry is such a brilliant narrator! I hardly listen to audiobooks, but I have listened to the Harry Potter ones and I remember this being the audiobook they used to play when I was in primary school, and for some reason it’s just always been my favourite harry potter audiobook and the one I reach to if I want to listen to a book ⚡️
I’m trying to read more graphic novels and comic books, so any recommendations would be greatly appreciated! ❤️