I have so many books I want to read this month, but I have my final exams for the year this month so my focus unfortunately has to be on textbooks instead 😔.
I’m probably being very optimistic in thinking that I might be able to read 6 books this month with everything going on, but after reading 13 books in April, I’m hoping!
- I predict a massive book hangover once I finish Ruin and Rising, I’m definitely not ready to finish this series.
- I’ve finally found a copy of Uprooted, so I’m super excited to start it!
- I’ve read mixed reviews for Fire Study, but I’m pretty sure I’ll love it anyway.
- I picked up Luckiest Girl Alive last week because the cover was pretty. It will be my book for when I want a quick break from all the fantasy I’ve been reading (Not that you can ever read too much fantasy)
- I’m trying to read at least one classic a month, and this month I’ve opted for Fight Club! I love the film and this is only a short read.
- I’ve been torn over whether to read the Lunar Chronicles or not, but the hype is everywhere so I’m going to give it a go!
How many books are you planning to read this month?
Have you read any of these? If so, how did you find them? 😀